Infertility is a pervasive problem that people are facing these days. Infertility is not just a physical disorder. It can break people’s heart, cause depression and destroy families.
There has been a sudden upsurge in the number of patients suffering from various cases of infertility in the past decade, especially in the first world countries. The reason lies in the diet that people are following these days.
Fast foods and junk foods are resulting in obesity, diabetes type 2, PCOS and several other body-weight related diseases which are causing infertility in both women and men. In this circumstance, you need a solution both rapid and effective. Keto Diet provides you the assurance of weight loss and the supplementation of DHEA in your body, to combat the problem from every possible direction.
Ketosis: Lose Weight And Infertility
Keto diet is a revolutionary new diet which helps you lose weight rapidly, yet in a healthy way. It induces your body into a state where your body uses ketone bodies, that is, your body fat and not the glucose to receive the energy. This is called Ketosis.
It all depends on how long does it take to get into ketosis. Losing your body weight might not always mean that all your fertility-related problems will be solved, but Keto is different. Keto does not, only help you lose weight, but induces secretion of hormones which improves fertility, for example, DHEA.
DHEA or Dehydroepiandrosterone is a “Parent Hormone” produced near the kidneys which later gets converted to androgen in men and estrogen in women. DHEA is the elusive hormone that can increase the fertility of both men and women miraculously.
Here are the top 10 facts on DHEA and how keto helps its secretion and improves your fertility.
- DHEA secretion is at the peak between the ages of 7 and 25 and is called the fountain of youth, which declines after the mid-thirties.
- Women over 40 willing to conceive should take DHEA to ensure the health of the egg.
- DHEA can recover adrenal fatigue, increase your libido and enhance the health of the egg, thus increasing your chance of conceiving and success rates in IVF.
- Keto helps improve Obesity which is a hindrance to the secretion of DHEA.
- Keto helps improve glycemic control, which is very beneficial for patients with Type 2 diabetes, enhancing the kidney health of the patient and assuring safe secretion of DHEA.
- If you have PCOS, then you should know that Keto reduces LH/FSH ratio and testosterone, increasing fertility.
- 7 Keto DHEA is a byproduct of DHEA which induces weight loss and treats premature ovarian follicle.
- 7 Keto DHEA starts working only after ketosis sets in. It is a lot more beneficial than DHEA because it has lesser complications involved.
- Now the question is how long does it take to get into ketosis? Two days! Yes! In just two days you will begin to feel the difference in your body and feel fitter and healthier.
- These procedures are not invasive and a lot safer than IVF, IUFs and are better recommended.